Thursday, December 24, 2009

Could I get sick if I wash my clothes at the laundromat?

I'm 23; I'm moving out of my house. One of the things I'm thinking about is that I won't have a washing machine.





I went to the lanudromat, and realized a lot of people wash their clothes there. A lot of people you just don't know where they've been.





Could my clothes catch something that could later make me sick?Could I get sick if I wash my clothes at the laundromat?
If you are really paranoid, do an empty machine load first with at least a cup chlorine bleach and hot water. As for dryer, wipe out first with a Chlorox wipe........don't forget to wipe the basket handles on the clothes baskets too.Could I get sick if I wash my clothes at the laundromat?
just wash yoyr clothes in hot and use deteregent and color safe bleach...and bleach your whites and wash them on hot..
I use laundry mat in my area and i have not caught anything there.
highly unlikely.The wash cycle should clear all germs

No comments:

Post a Comment