Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why is it that when I wash my clothes they come out smelling like milldue?

I only leave the clothes in my machine for five minutes and take them straight out to dry on the line. As soon as I take my clothes out they smell as though they are damp. Can anyone advise/give tips/have or has similar problems? Thank You.Why is it that when I wash my clothes they come out smelling like milldue?
run a load with out cloths add 1/4 gal of bleach


you have mold growing in the washerWhy is it that when I wash my clothes they come out smelling like milldue?
MILDEW smell is due to body oils and sweat that is unique to you. To get rid of it, you need to use bleach and soak it in hot water for a while.





Golden rule: Any bad odor is caused by bacterial or fungal growth. Left untreated, it can cause problems with stuffed up nose because - the antibodies form in your mucuous, to fight the infection - the nose gets inflamed and breathing becomes difficult. I do not want to scare you - but I am speaking from experience.
Usually this means your place to hold clothes awaiting your getting around to washing them, needs better ventilation. Oxy-clean, or some other source of sodium percarbonate, will safely remove a lot of the smell. Less safe is sodium hypochlorite bleach, but it really kicks butt. Regards, Larry.
Sounds like the mildew is already in them. Wash it all the way so it will get water out of it. And put Vinegar in the wash too, to kill the mildew . (Unless it is white cotton, then use bleach) But never put both of these in for Vinegar %26amp; Beach together makes a gas that can kill you in sec.s or leave one mental retarded.
Maybe you need to change your water lines that go into your washing machine, they may have build up in them and the clothes are getting washed with the dirt water
there are the tablets called ';affresh'; they are supposed to get rid of mildew in washing machines. i haven't tried it though.
Sounds like someone at some time would leave clothes in washer for too long. Maybe try running a wash of just strong bleach water. Couldn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment