Thursday, December 24, 2009

If instead of washing my clothes, I just buy new ones, am I lazy?

I hate doing laundry!If instead of washing my clothes, I just buy new ones, am I lazy?
well it won't do itself so just do your laundry!If instead of washing my clothes, I just buy new ones, am I lazy?
no! you do the laundry for once! Report Abuse

Lazy and rich, that's for sure. lol
Yeah I think so, your wasting your money! You could take a pile of clothes and turn on the machine, wait a while switch machines to dry fold and be done instead of spending hundreds on dollars on clothes. Sorry but yeah, your lazy :)
I just buy new socks, instead of washing my own~
You must have more money then sense! It must be nice to just go out and buy new clothes all the time!!!
lazy %26amp; stupid
The only way u could afford that option is if u bought all of your replacement clothes at the thrift store...i hate doing laundry too, but it's one chore that u can't avoid doing forever.
dont you dare take my idea and do it! i was gonna do that :/
probably!





or you are really rich
You are either lazy, or someone else is paying for the cost of your clothing! May I suggest you hire someone else to do you laundry. At least the money you are donating to the retailers will now go to someone that probably needs it more.
get some white t shirts bud, since you have none --


I hate doing laundry too, doing some right now, but when am I not doing laundry? hmmm???


not lazy, it's just not in your priorty list at the moment, and


laundry stinks,, esp when it's been sitting there for a month.
either lazy or have more money than brains
yes how can you afford to keep buying clothes.but i say if you can do it why not.
  • Dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment