Thursday, December 24, 2009

If I wash my clothes with someone elses that has a yeast infection can I become infected?

My sister has had a yeast infection for a couple weeks now and I am freaking out that I am going to catch it!!If I wash my clothes with someone elses that has a yeast infection can I become infected?
no, washing your clothes with hers will be fineIf I wash my clothes with someone elses that has a yeast infection can I become infected?
No, it would take extensive contact with the infected body part to have a chance of even catching a yeast infection. In most cases, a woman with a healthy immune system would be able to fight a small exposure off easily. Yeast is a fungus that grows in the vagina due to not enough good bacteria present. Without taking high doses of antibiotics, excessive exposure, or dueching, etc your good bacteria would fight these things off even if it was possible to catch it from clothing. Washing may not necessarily kill all yeast, but the dryer should. The dryer heat kills most germs, not the washing machine.
No. Use hot water and soap. Yeas t infections need certain climate in which to breed...perfect chemical situation (bad acid balance+sugar+ yeast +hot humidity=yeast infection.)





Also she needs to keep her pipes clean..#2.





If your sister drinks plenty of water and lays off the sugar and toxins, she will be fine. She needs to get plenty of rest, drink tons of water, keep clean down there...wear loose clothes and cotton undies...pantihose are bad. She can use Betadine vag. suppositories before bed with a pad and go to bed. In morning infection will be gone.


Use pad because it stains--iodine based.



hey go to ithyroide.com click on other diseases then on candidia this will tell you why people get yeast infections and how to get rid of them naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment