Monday, December 21, 2009

Is there a way to wash my clothes in the dishwasher?

I wonder if I could even do clothes and dishes at the same time. Perhaps someone sells an adapter for this sort of thing?Is there a way to wash my clothes in the dishwasher?
I wouldn't risk it. If something fell into the bottom and got wrapped around the arm or fell onto the heating coil, you could have a mess to clean up and a huge repair/replacement bill.





I have heard of people washing shoes in them before, though. Supposedly that's the best way to wash those ugly crocs that everybody loves right now. I've washed plastic Fisher Price toys in them before with no problems.Is there a way to wash my clothes in the dishwasher?
SINCE U HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS AND ARE TOO LAZY TO DO THE WASH WHY DONT U INVENT THIS PRODUCT FOR THE DISHWASHER AND MAKE SURE U PUT YOUR GOOD DARK CLOTHES IN THERE AND SEE HOW WELL THEY COME OUT. THANKS FOR THE POINTS AND PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASK SOME MORE OF THESE SO BRIGHTLY DIMMED WITTED QUESTIONS I COULD REALLY USE THE POINTS....
no
no you are being lazy but good idea ha ha ha ha ha ha
That would be a good invention for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment