Monday, December 21, 2009

How do I get my clothes to stay like new? I wash my clothes but the colour fades/ Strecthed?

I want the color of clothes to stay, even when washed in the machine, I want the clothes to stay like newHow do I get my clothes to stay like new? I wash my clothes but the colour fades/ Strecthed?
Try using Cheer庐 Dark Laundry Detergent.





';You know from experience how black and dark colors can fade in the wash. Ultra Cheer庐 Dark Formula helps solve that problem. It's specially designed to clean and help protect your black and dark-colored fabrics.';





-Hope this helpsHow do I get my clothes to stay like new? I wash my clothes but the colour fades/ Strecthed?
use a gud washing detergent, wash as quickil as u can
I would suggest four things.





1. Use a ';for darks only'; detergent for your colors. Woolite or cheer have good kinds.


2,. Only use cold water when you wash.


3. Turn your clothes inside out before washing.


4. Do not tumble dry (gas/electric dryer). Hang dry all your clothes.








I hope all of this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment