Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I wash my clothes without shrinking them?

I just bought a few new shirts but I think they are going to shrink when I wash them. Ive heard of not putting them in the dryer. Does this work?How can I wash my clothes without shrinking them?
Wash them in cold water only and hang on a hanger to dry. Do not use a dryer. Heat causes cotton to shrink.How can I wash my clothes without shrinking them?
But, if you don't use a liquid fab. softener in the wash, the shirts will be more wrinkled and stiff. I have several shirts that I hang to dry to keep them from shrinking and I wash them all together once/week w/ a cap full of downy to keep them from feeling stiff.
You are correct - dryer is what would shrink clothes. You can wash in cold water and hang dry the clothes.
Sweetpea has it right cold water wash and line dry is best method
yes wash them in cold and dont dry them
Everyone has it right ... cold water ... hang dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment