Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have you ever ghetto washed your clothes, and do you know what it is?

I'm sure we all have done this...just lemme know if you can figure my meaning, and I'll post what it is with the winning answer.Have you ever ghetto washed your clothes, and do you know what it is?
If by ghetto wash you mean ';washed it in the sink and then hung it on the shower rod to dry,'; then yes, I have.





Otherwise, I'm not sure what you mean.Have you ever ghetto washed your clothes, and do you know what it is?
Well you mean in a tub, sink, pool, or with a water hose right?





Well I only did it in the tub and sink.
do you mean washing your clothes in the bath-tub? I've done that and not thinking(mid winter) took them outside to dry... half hour later they were frozen stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment