Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do I always have to wash my clothes with similar colors to maintain maximum brightness?

my clothes come out of my washing machine looking dingy.


socks come out of my washing machine dingy.


jeans,slacks, tops, come out dingy.


dresses and skirts come out dingy.Do I always have to wash my clothes with similar colors to maintain maximum brightness?
Wash like colors together in cold water with a small amount of liquid detergent like Tide. Rinse second time to make sure you are removing all the soap. Damp dry with dryer sheet on low temp and hang immediately. Do not over crowd the washer. If your water has a mineral in it that causes dinginess, then you might consider going to laundromat.Do I always have to wash my clothes with similar colors to maintain maximum brightness?
not really, as long as you keep the whites with the white and the colors with the colors. A way of keeping the colors from not looking faded is washing then in cold water, always!

No comments:

Post a Comment